MGA Parts For Sale (still)

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Parts For Sale (still)
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 08:08:47 EDT
Greetings,

I still have a collection of used MGA parts collecting dust on my shelf in the
garage.  I am only interested in selling the whole kit and kaboodle.

1500 engine block, including the head, crank, cam, pistons, connecting rods,
oil pan, flywheel, oil pump, manifolds, etc...
Steering wheel
Valve cover
One set of original air cleaners
Clutch parts
Several timing chain covers
Original chrome parts
One set of SU carbs
Two prop shafts
One set of windscreen side posts
Oil pan
Fender mount mirror
Lucas fuel pump
Original oil filter assy.
Master cylinder
Several generators
Several starters
One disc wheel
Grille
Distributor
Heater box assy.
Front R & L suspension
Lever shocks
Front and rear brake drums (appear to have very little wear if any)
A box full of used brake shoes - good for cores

And lots more stuff burried on the shelves that I can't think of right off
hand.

$350 OBO

Scott Helms
Northern Indiana