Re: Bud's new B

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Bud's new B
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 08:57:34 -0500
Bud,

  The AUD52F tag ought to be on the front carb, that's what the F stands
for.  No big deal tho, someone lost the R tag and put the Fon the rear
carb. At least you know what you have.  According to Moss, the 52s are
from a 62-64 B and have fixed needles.

I have AUD326 carbs, also HS-4s, supposed to be the originals for my '69
according to Moss.  Mine are working well now, after new needles,  jets,
float valves and throttle shafts; also a lot of tweaking.  If yours are
working well, rejoice in 'em!

  CR