questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: questions
From: "Ben Carufel" <bphotoman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 16:13:29 PDT
has anybody been recieving my email??....i got a message saying its been
bouncing....anyway...ive got some questions....

What is the switch on the left side of the steering column...its pretty
far down towards the dash and its a regular slide switch...i seem to
have misplaced my copy of the Haynes manual...darn dog....is there a
standard ashtray in the 70 BGT?....there is one forward of the stick,
but it looks aftermarket because the screws holding it in are in
crooked....what was the original radio in the 70 BGT? or was there
one??...was there any asbestos used in the making of the B??...and
finally was there a passenger side mirror about halfway up the side of
the car??.....TIA....

I am going to resend this email from hotmail too, so if you get two
copies please disregard one....

Ben Carufel
70 MGB GT
carufel@funtv.com