RE: Cleaning the gas tank

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Subject: RE: Cleaning the gas tank
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:11:37 +0200
Hi Larry,

Thank you for the advise.
I'll check the price of a new tank first before starting a prolonged time of
difficulties with dirt in the gas...
If it's available for a reasonable price, I might go for it.
I may wait till Xmas time - the local parts dealer always has very special
bargains then.
Meanwhile I can replace the worn carpet and chair covers.

regards,

Hans Duinhoven
MGBGT '71
NBRG