RE: Alternator Troubles...wrestling with Lucas

To: "'BobMGT@aol.com'" <BobMGT@aol.com>, Speedo79@aol.com
Subject: RE: Alternator Troubles...wrestling with Lucas
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 06:25:36 -0600
I bought a digital voltmeter at Target a few months ago for about 10 bucks.
I hooked it into an always-hot wiring circuit and mounted it right above the
radio, where the console light was before it was DPO'd.  Now I always know
when something is right or wrong with the charging system.  It doesn't do
much for originality, but it does wonders for peace of mind.

John Miller
76 MGB