Re: (no subject)

To: bugide@tfs.net, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgaetke@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:32:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/8/98 3:03:12 AM, bugide@tfs.net wrote:

> Stay away from his dog, his
>MG C, and his cooler!  All three will end up biting you.
>       Welcome to the list and keep in mind that Bob may surely be cheap but,
>in his favor, he is easy.
>
>--
>Larry Dickstein
>Kansas City, MO
>
>Bob Allen's slow computer student!!!

You have to forgive Larry.  He drives an Austin Healey, so no wonder Bob's
breathed upon C GT bites him.  I've met Bobs cooler at the Heartland Regional
and it purrs like a kitten.  Not even a nibble.  (Note Bob that I did not say
cat.  You cannot blame that thread's rebirth on me.)  The only problem we
Nebraska boys have with those boys to our south is that they do not drive
their cars often enough or far enough.  OBTW I've not met Bobs dog.  Only his
TR 6 (or is that a triumph thunderbird?)

Bob Shaw
'57-74 MGA
Lincoln, NE