RE: Colorado Conclave date??

To: Andrew Lundgren <lundgren@iname.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Colorado Conclave date??
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:37:23 -0600
Andrew, thank you for asking the Colorado Conclave question.  I have been
intending to send a message to the list, but had not gotten around to it.

The Colorado English Motoring Conclave is the 19th and the 20th of September.
It will be located at Memorial Park in Arvada, Colorado, 8101 W Ralston Road
(basically 58th and Ammons).

This is a great event.

On Saturday at 9:30 there will be a "Ride the Rockies Tour".  We will be touring
in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains.  There will be lunch at a mountain
restaurant.  If you want to participate in the "Gimmick Rallye" that is your
choice, if you want to just tour and "enjoy the scenery" that's great.

On Sunday, starting at 8:00 a.m. the "gathering" will begin.  We are expecting
500 British vehicles (last year we were short by 12 vehicles, still trying to
break the 500 mark).  There will be everything from Singers, to Rolls Royces;
maybe even be an armored personnel carrier.  You name it, it'll be there, both
old and new.  All British vehicles are invited; even two, three and four wheeled
vehicles.  Don't be timid about bringing your car, in any condition.  This is an
"gathering" not a show.  In fact I would encourage anyone with a "project" car
to bring it.

There will be food, vendors, door prizes, and an autojumble.

Try it you'll like it!  (How about some of you guys from Kanas?  Bob, Larry?)

If needs further information let me know.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"