RE: MG's at Mercer

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>, <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: RE: MG's at Mercer
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:50:18 -0400
>When we last left Larry he was figuring out the logistics of his beer for
>popular votes scam and concluded that he would ...
>
><<  Remove spare, line boot w/foam and plastic, fill w/ ice. >>
>

>Ingenious Larry!!!  Now, let's see ...according to my calculations, that's
>one
>six pack you can keep cold.  Where you going to put the rest??
>
>Dr. Doug
Now according to MY precise calculations that is 2 more than I need since
your allotment just went into the glovebox w/o ice. Maybe I'll find an
English brew just for you.

The last time I tried something like this (granted I did not go so far as
to really line the boot) I managed to get 7 or 8 cases of 12 oz cans in
w/o the spare. Now w/foam and ice and such I figure 4 oughta be about it.
Now If I bring the grill????

Larry Macy
78 Midget (Remember this is the car that did 2 weeks camping w/tent,
sleeping bags, coleman stove, coleman lantern, tarps, pots and pans,
clothes, and a 6 pack cooler, etc. for three people, two in the car, one
on the bike)

           Like I said - No Amateur at these spatial relations things!!

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section