TD Bonnet

To: Wild Bill <modela31a@empnet.com>,
Subject: TD Bonnet
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 07:08:11 -0400
Parts! Have I got parts!  You bet!
What do you need?  My wife would be glad to see some of them
go out the door, course she does not realize that some will
come back in.  I a lot parts for TDs and a few for an A.   90
percent used but in good shape.  The largest part is the
exhaust system down to some really small nuts and bolts.
Dizzy caps, fuel level sending unit for a TD, starters, brake
and gas lines, TD chrome, hubcaps, over riders, bumper, wooden
dashboard and backing for TD (rough), MGA tonneau cover (white
with grease) MGA after market luggage rack, numerous little
lift the dot and snap fasteners all new, fuel pump parts TD,
after market TD fuel pumps that really work better than the
original I know have. This is all I can think of at 6 AM, if
you have any requirements let me know and I will go to the
garage and look.
all of this is for sell or trade.  I covet nothing enough not
to accept a good offer (dog and children not withstanding)
THANKS!
MIKE R