Re: flooded car, not just the carburetor

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: flooded car, not just the carburetor
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:47:25 -0400
If the cars run, try to move them around enough to keep the rotors and
drums from rusting ! watch the Brakes and
clutch hydraulics. The motors should keep water out just as well as they
keep oil in   :-)  well maybe a little better.
so unless water got up to the distributor, you shouldn't have anything to
worry about. If the distributor got wet, open it
and " hose " it down with some of that wire dryer stuff, and let it dry
out. asap start them up ! the engine heat will be
the best way to finish drying them out.
Good Luck  ( can't get any worse, can it ?)

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget