RE: MGB Parts vendors

To: "'Casagrande'" <casagrande@easynet.ca>,
Subject: RE: MGB Parts vendors
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:07:26 -0500
Ed:

See:
http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html (lots more than just MGB
parts)

The big ones are Moss and Victoria British, they'll send you catalogs free
Try also Special Interest Car Parts
Many prefer the smaller guys like Shadetree motors, British Parts
Northwest, the British Parts Connection, there are a lot of possibilities.

You can look up all of the above on the site listed.

Welcome to the wonderful world of MGs - Choose your car carefully, avoid
rusty cars and have fun.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget