Re: Trivia OT...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Trivia OT...
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:22:43 -0700
neil.cairns@virgin.net wrote:

> Rodney McDonald wrote:
> >
> > After reading several articles about shows, autojumbles, etc. I'm
> > confounded about the correct pronunciation of BEAULIEU.
> >
> > Could someone give me a hand with that?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rodney McDonald
> > '76 MGB
>
> Beee......you...leee.
>
> Neil.
 Oz has some terrible names to try to pronounce, but living in Wales
gave my tounge the most problems. My home was in the village of
Caergeiliog, in the parrish of Llanfair Yn Neubywll, on the island of
Ynys Mon,       ( Anglesey.) 20 miles down the A5 road was the tiny
village of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrnbrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. I
can still just about pronounce it all.

Neil