Reset odometer on Midget

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Reset odometer on Midget
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:40:28 -0400
On my '73 Midget, there is a vertical reset shaft that extends below the
dash just to the right of the steering column.  Turn it to the right to
reset the odometer.

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB

>>>Snippet>>>this might seem like a really lame question, but where is
the reset
button for the trip on a Sprite or Midget. We have two that we are
restoring, but I'll be damned if I can find the reset button on either.
And what is the deal with a glovebox shelf on Midgets, are they supposed

to have these selves? Neither of ours does.Your help is apreciated, Mark

Snowdon<<<Unsnip<<<<