Re: price check

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <neil.cairns@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: price check
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:14:26 -0500
Actually, it was made in East Germany. Engine, gas tank and battery ALL in
the front compartment and hood and trunklids made of
cellulose/fiberboard-like material.
You can imagine how pleased the West Germans were to find these trundling
along at a max of about 80-90kph on their autobahns after the wall came
down, along with other "problems".

Dan