Needed, MGA swivel link

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needed, MGA swivel link
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:29:48
Hi folks,

I find my MGA showing signs of wear.  (So who's surprised?)  The front
suspension lower right side swivel link (right hand threads) has developed
a bit of slop in the threads and should be replaced sometime.  Y'all care
to rifle through your spare bits bins and see if anyone has a decent one to
spare?  I may consider aquiring both the top and bottom swivel links, and
maybe the swivel pin as well.  Condition of the bronze bushing is not
important.

Thanks,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude