Re: Sticking Brake Lights

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Sticking Brake Lights
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:32:06 -0500
Remove the pedal box and you can unscrew the switch which is at the front of
the box. You can check it by leaving it in the pedal box, however.
Your symptoms point to a couple of possibles:
The pedal box is loose.
The switch is loose or faulty.
A short or bad ground in the brake light circuit.
Least likely, but possible would be a loose/wobbly Brake M/C shaft.
The first is probably the easiest to fix, just install the missing screws!
(I know I don't have all of them in place)

Dan
73 B