MG engine paint and antifreeze.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, autox.team.net.mgs@B-LEADS1
Subject: MG engine paint and antifreeze.
From: William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:19:15 -0500
I have been meaning to mention this for quite a while but I keep
forgetting.  When I was working on the A's radiator, I got some antifreeze
on the motor.  The motor was painted about 2 months ago with Moss MG maroon
engine paint.  The antifreeze was on the motor for less than a minute yet
it leached the color out of the paint.  The A now has rust brown spots all
over the front of her motor.  No big deal really since she isn't a show car
but I would recomend taking care not to get antifreeze on a motor if you
can help it.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA with freckles on the motor