Re: Rockport Maine(little LBC)

To: proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA
Subject: Re: Rockport Maine(little LBC)
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:13:09 EDT
   Just ten miles or so from Rockport is Rockland, home of the Owl's Head
Transportation Museum.  They put on interesting transportation shows that
include auto and aviation. The LBCs I have seen there have been an
eclectic mix.  There is a surprising number of LBCs in coastal Maine,
though few are active members of clubs.
  The Museum's scheduled events are always interesting, with a lot going
on at one time, but even a weekday visit is well worthwhile.
Bob