Painful Scratch

Subject: Painful Scratch
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 98 17:50:59 UT
My 2 year old just put a 3 to 4 foot long paint stripping metal gouging
scratch on my C with his foot peddle fire truck.  I had the car uncovered for
about 10 minutes and was getting ready to take it out of the garage to wash
and clean for the trip to MD (MGs on the Rocks show) tomorrow.  The wee lad
has no idea of what he has done and there is no blame to be assigned.  I'm
sure you can all empathize when I say that it's really painful to look at.
Sometimes sh*t just happens.

Anyway, I'll be bringing him to the Rocks show.  You'll recognize him cause
he'll be the little blonde tyke in the red peddle fire truck.  He has agreed
to peddle his fire truck to each car to ask that the owner vote for his dad's
C (I guess he thinks if his dad wins his dad won't feel so bad about the giant
scratch).  Unfortunately, he *will not* be peddling his paint stripping metal
gouging fire truck over to those who have already voted for my red 69 C
Roadster.

C you at the Rocks,

Dr. Doug