Re: NEW TOY!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: NEW TOY!!
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:19:19 +0000
Congrats Allen,

You soon be having a more fun car to drive then anything else on the
road.  I say this from experience, as I own several.  Each one has it's
virtues,  The B is a real comfortable cruiser,  The TD turns heads where
ever it goes.  Ah, but the Sprite is my prefered fun car.  I would drive
it anywhere.  Happy motoring.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby