MG Models or Other Presents

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Models or Other Presents
From: "Christopher Harris" <cgharris@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 20:52:54 -0400
Hello,

    While I do not (currently) own an MG, I certainly do hope to be able to
purchase one
some time in the future.  I have always loved MGs, a passion I inherited
from my mother
who loves to drive cars that handle well (her favorite though, was her Alfa
Romeo GT).
Anyway, I have been truly enjoying being a passive reader of this list as I
attempt to soak
up information about MGs.  Now, I thought I would post a message in an
attempt to draw
out some information...
    My Father-in-Law (to be) does own an MG B ('77 I think), and I wanted to
get him a nice
MG present for Christmas (in a thinly veiled attempt to suck up enough to
get him to let me
drive the MG to the wedding).
    I did finally find an MG model at a model shop today (after 2 years of
searching) and so I
got him a model of a '62 MG B to put together.  What I wanted to know was if
there was a
site or a catalog that carried a lot of MG related gift things.  Is there a
British company from
which I might order that might have more?

Thank you,
Christopher Harris
cgharris@mindspring.com