yellow MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: yellow MGB
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:36:40 -0600
I think I've found the color I want.  Looked through the color chip book in
the paint room (one of the many benefits of working at a body shop) under
Rover Group, I found a Snapdragon yellow listed as a BLMC color for 1979.
Just to be sure, I checked the MGcars website, and the code was listed
there, so it appears that it was a MGB color.  Now I just have to decide
whether I want to go through the hassle of changing colors.  I can't have a
yellow car with blue paint under the dash now, can I?

Calvin Krug