Intro and Zenith Problems

To: mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Intro and Zenith Problems
From: Benjamin Li <bkl@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 00:11:43 -0700
Hi to all,

I just recently joined the list and found the wealth of postings very
helpful and interesting.  I own a 79 MGB and it has been a lot of
headaches.  Not by any means because of the car, but because it was
recently stolen and then recovered.  I am so grateful but it is also
causing lots of problems.  I will only trouble you guys with one for now
and I am sure I will be asking for a lot more help in the
future...thanks so much in advance.

When I stopped at a gas station to check the oil level, I noticed that
the Zenith carb was leaking water or some fluid substance, just a couple
drips onto the air filter assembly.  Any idea why or what problems it is
adding to me plethora of other troubles.

Thanks once again and look forward to "conversing" with you guys soon.

Ben

Ben Li
bkl@pacbell.net
79 MGB