Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:13:09 -0400
Rick Morrison wrote:

> Agreed, Dan.
>  But you know, I often wonder if the reason why this sort of thing goes
> on, may not be simply the "Green Eyed Monster"?
>  After all, we've got the best looking ladies (and true ladies), the best

Best looking ladies, I think not.  Now all of you think I am going to say
New Jersey ladies are the best looking, wrong again.  If it was women with
high hair I would claim we have the highest.  In my travels I have found the
best looking women are from Denmark.  It is like I a country of prom queens.
They have the best looking women of all of the Scandinavian countries.  IMHO.
Europeans feel free to jump in.

Bill

PS.  My wife also felt this way.  Along with a Norwegian lady I meet on the
flight back.

--

Bill Gilroy
E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com