MGs on the tube

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGs on the tube
From: Ed & Kris curtis <curtis@hayburn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:53:15 -0500
I found the following in the listing of upcoming programs on the History
Channel.  There may be something of interest to MG fans.

Tuesday 10/6

9:00/6:00 The Dream Machines. Sports Cars. Car aficionados rarely agree
on what makes a true sports car, but they concede that in little over a
100 years, they went from crude to sublime. We'll examine Britain's MG,
Triumph, Morgan, and Jaguar; Italy's Ferrari; Germany's Porsche and BMW;

America's Corvette; and Japan's Miata. Take a fast-paced, high-octane
ride, and you decide! [TV G]

Ed Curtis
curtis@hayburn.com
55MGTF1500