Re: winter is coming

To: Cat1cat@aol.com
Subject: Re: winter is coming
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:45:40 EDT
Rocky,
 While doing time at the local Pontiac dealership, we used a repair kit
from GM to repair rear window grids. It was availible from most GM
dealers part departments.
 I can't remember the Part number, but just go in to one and ask for the
heated rear window repair kit.

 There are some over the counter kits I've seen at the chain auto parts
stores, but I don't have any experience with them so I don't know if they
work as well as the GM kit.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:57:13 EDT Cat1cat@aol.com writes:
>winter is coming and the rear window on my 71 bgt didn't get warm
>finally got 12 volts on the white/black wire and ground on a black
>wire
>coming from the car      so that looks ok
>
>on the lid there are three wires     2 black      and one
>blue/white
>there is no continuity  between any of the wires
>
>i figure the heater is shot       is there any way to repair the
>heater
>it is that
>has the very fine heater wires
>
>open to any hints
>thanks
>rocky in Lansdale pa

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access
Download your free software <a href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html";>here</a>.