TVR

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TVR
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 10:53:12 EDT
 <<I was looking around on the net and found your site. I have a
> question. I have a 63 TVR Grantura with a 1622cc MGA motor and trans.
> The tranny is very tired.  Can a more modern MG
> trans be substituted,  Like a MGB? and if so is there a 5 speed
> MGB tranny?
> Charlie

I believe that you can mate an MGB tranny to the 1600 A engine. Im not
at all sure what is involved - I am going to post your request on
the MG email list and see if someone can reply directly to you.  I know
there was  thread recently on the list about this very subject but I
didnt pay too much attention to it.
Can anyone help this guy?
Rick>>

Rick - I also have a 63 TVR that I race and can give this guy some advice -
can you give me his e-mail address? You might want to respond offline so as
not to bore the other guys.

Bill S.
wspohn4@aol.com