B home!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: B home!
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:56:31 -0400 (EDT)
Hey all,

Went out and got it today. It started right up with a boost and drove onto
the trailer, it was a pretty uneventful trip, other than frantic unloading
in order to get it off the trailer at the garage site, as it was too tight
a corner to back the trailer into the driveway, and we were blocking the
fortunately quiet street. The Citroen guy who went out there with me (his
truck and trailer) says "Wow, it actually has a floor!"

I'm very excited, and I'll fill in details, and probably solicit a few new
or used parts, relatively soon. But after a full work day, and the trip out
and back,I'm fried like a pork rind doughnut. But I actually have it now.
So that's at least one good thing this week...

Nev
'78 B