Help!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help!
From: Joe Fernandez <JAF@YMH.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 10:05:14 -0400
I need some advice, ASAP.  Yesterday, as I was leaving work, I cranked
up the '77B just like normal.  I backed out, drove about 50 yards to merge
onto the main road, and she died.

Now she will not start.  As I crank the engine it turns over, but never
catches on.  It really sounds like I am revving the engine, not starting it.
The ignition light on the dash has been on for a while, but I never did
anything about it.  Now I am stuck and need some quick help.  Can
anyone diagnose the problem or give me some starting points?  Thanks.

Joe Fernandez
Raleigh, NC