Women and Cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Women and Cars
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:20:50 EDT
<<The real question here for me is, how many
women own MG's?  I think if you surveyed them, you would find that their cars
are more reliable than their husbands....! That should blow someones
gasket!!!>>

My wife, she-who-must-be-obeyed, owns her own MG, a 69 MGC roadster that she
watched me restore and thought was for someone else until I stuck bows on it
and lured her out to the garage on her birthday.
I like to at least think that I am more reliable than the car.......

Bill S.