Re: Apology (Was: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps)

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Apology (Was: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:07:53 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Ho Larry,
I think you know that it was all in jest. I wish you and your's only
the best of things and need not receive any kind of explaination from
you. You are doing what needs to be done and if you were not then an
explaination WOULD be needed. You are one of the people I look forward
to seeing when I attend show in that area. Hope all this not so fun
stuff irons out well for you. I'll catch you at a later date and in
better times.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch