73B - Electrical Problem (Brake light and One Tail Light)

Subject: 73B - Electrical Problem (Brake light and One Tail Light)
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 14:50:42 -0700
Was on my way to church this morning and got hit by the Prince of Darkness.
A guy pulled up beside me to say that my brake lights weren't working.

The right tail lights (rear and side) and both rear turn signals are working
fine.  But, the left/right brake lights and the left tail lights aren't
working.  Checked the fuse box...no fuses burned out.  Checked the
bulbs...they're fine.  Cleaned the ground wire and all the connectors (also
used di-electric grease), but the lights aren't coming on.

Also, on the front, the headlights work and the parking lights come on when
the headlights are on, but don't in the parking light mode.

Not sure where to check next.  Suggestions?

Nick
73B