Off-topic: Winter is here

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, oletrucks-l@teleport.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Off-topic: Winter is here
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:07:13 -0600
Well,

To those very few who may care, last night and today marked the
beginning of real winter here in central Saskatchewan, Canada. We have
just received 13 inches (33 cm) of HEAVY, wet snow. The drifts by my
shop building were waist-high and were nearly solid. So much for doing
any work on anything fun this weekend (MGA, TR3A, or the ole '50 GMC
truck). Luckily (or not), the temperature is only a degree of two below
freezing. That will change for the worse soon I'm sure :-)

Only 6 more months to go until real spring arrives. I can't wait.

Dave Q.
Neuhorst, SK