Polythane (polyurethane) rear bushings.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Polythane (polyurethane) rear bushings.
From: bdk <bdk@geocities.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:11:29 -0700
I just drove about 100 miles with Polythane brand bushings on the back
of my '71 GT and can report excellent results. Didn't seem too stiff for
my tastes.

I made the change due to excessive rear end sagging (even when I wasn't
in the car). Besides worn out bushings, I discovered that one of my rear
springs was from some other car (!). It had six (thicker) leaves, but
definately wasn't a roadster spring. Luckily, a friend had a spare GT
spring on hand for me to complete the installation.

Thank you DPO!!!!

My next step is front Polythane bushings and a wire wheel conversion. Is
anyone in the market for a Rostyle conversion??????? I didn't think

Brandon K.