Evil Insurance Agents

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Evil Insurance Agents
From: parkerw@juno.com
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:03:22 EDT
Hi everybody,
        I know this is an MG list, but I have a friend in need.  He has
owned his 1974 Lotus Europa Special since 1975 and used it as a daily
driver for a while.  However, his garage burned down and the Lotus,
(luckily) just baked and is restorable, but his insurance company says it
was only worth $8250 and they estimated $9500 to repair it.  They want to
wreck the car.  My friend needs help to prove that a Europa Special is
worth more than $8250.  It was in perfect original condition.  Anyone
know anyone that can help?  If so, write him at Jmmymac1@aol.com.
Thanks!!

Parker Whiteway

1957 MGA roadster

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]