[Fwd: Re: Where to waxoil ??]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Where to waxoil ??]
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:33:40 -0400

--------------4CD6571F30BD

This will explain my odd message of last night, I forgot to cc this to
the list.
Carl

--------------4CD6571F30BD

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:56:26 -0400
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Where to waxoil ??

> The Lindsay Porter DIY Guide has a comprehensive guide to Waxoyling your
> car... the book can be ordered below

At the risk of making a fool of myself I think the SECOND edition of
Porter's is a whole new book with half of it dedicated to a Heritage
shell project. It is a great subject to write a book on but when you
order Porters DIY guide you expect it, not Porters "how to make a
heritage shell car". The second edtion of Porters only has a passing
sentence here and there pertaining to Waxoyl. As the author himself says
in the introduction "This virtually all-new Second edition..."Anyone
have a spare first edition I could buy so I can have one like my
brothers?
Carl F
PS, It is still a good book, but I wish I could get a first edition
instead.
PPS, sorry for ranting.

--------------4CD6571F30BD--