[Fwd: Anyone else get the new Moss MG-T catalog?]

To: T-list <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Anyone else get the new Moss MG-T catalog?]
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:01:27 -0700
--------------B2E5C12FDA48387EF5BA53C8

Just forwarding this to be courteous.  No involvement, etc., etc.

Bud Krueger

--------------B2E5C12FDA48387EF5BA53C8

From: "Mark McCombs" <loadcel4@infinet.com>
To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone else get the new Moss MG-T catalog?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:10:13 -0400

Thanks, Bud- I wish I could solve the mystery of my list postings, but in
the mean time:

For sale: 1951 TD. Frame off restoration that  was started years ago and
just now finished. Engine, gearbox, clutch, brakes, ect, virtually every
component has been checked, refurbished or replaced. New leather interior.
An excellant restoration of a clean car. Clipper blue paint is excellant,
and has a correct look to it
(not just-shot urethane).  Family needs presses sale.
$12,950, contact Mark McCombs 614-268-2482, Ohio