TD for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD for sale
From: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:11:55 -0400
I saw this ad in the Usegroups.  Thought I'd pass it along.

  1953 MG TD for sale, good condition, red with black interior, powered by
a Volvo B18B 5 main bearing 108 horsepower engine (Twin SU carburetors);
Volvo 4 speed synchromesh transmission: Tan tonneau cover; Rechromed
headlights and bumbers; Aftermarket fiberglass top; New brakes (cylinders
and shoes); and new front shocks. I have owned the car since 1963 and the
conversion was done in 1965 when the engine needed to be rebuilt. The car
has been well maintained and is always garaged and covered. Fast (for a
TD), dependable and fun to drive:

   $7,300 or best offer
   (916) 482-5757
   Sacramento, CA