Cats (Totally OFF Topic)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cats (Totally OFF Topic)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 01:04:56 +0000
Just because I know the special place that CATS have on this list I
thought you may appreciate the following (I certainly did).

Creation and Cats
=================
* On the first day of creation, God created the cat.
* On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.
* On the third, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as
potential food for the cat.
* On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for
the good of the cat.
* On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that the cat might
or might not play with it.
* On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the cat
healthy and the man broke.
* On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to scoop the
litterbox.

Now, on what day did they say that God created the MG?

Eric
'68 MGB MkII