Re: Haynes Manual vs Factory

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Haynes Manual vs Factory
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 09:50:06 EDT
>Re: Schematics. If you can, get the schematic blown up to 11/17 size.
>It can also be laminated to keep it clean, and you can then use
>highlighter or whatever to trace a circuit on it.

I, being more anal retentive than most, combined my photocopy with the
wiring color code and an index list to the circuit numbers, and had it
enlarged to a 24 x 18 size.  Then I conned my nephew into coloring in
what I considered to be the main circuits (lighting in particular).  This
was mounted in one of those cheap plexiglass poster frames, and hangs on
the wall.  I use dry-erase markers on the plexi to trace.  Also made a
dozen copies of the circuit so I have smaller ones to work with.  Now
that I've found a place that can make the heavy laminate copies, I think
I'll have one of the smaller ones done in color and hole-punch the edges
to stick in my MG binder.  The schematic made a nice 'gee whiz' addition
to the garage, so I made some more of the engine and gearbox assemblies.

Rich

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]