RE: missing mail

To: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>,
Subject: RE: missing mail
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 09:51:49 -0400
Paul,

I too have had thoughts along the same line.  At first I thought maybe I was
overzealous in deleting mail, but the truth is I don't receive everything
that is posted!

I wonder is this a problem with our ISP's or with the mailing list?

Anybody have a clue?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm