MGB Tanneau Bars

To: "Email list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Tanneau Bars
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:49:28 -0700
well my metal work 3.0 class is one that goes though the steps of mass
production and we mass produce a project. Well my suggestion was the only
one plauseable so I would like to announce that for a limited time Tanneau
bars for the MGB are now avalibel. Please drop me a line if you would like
one. I will provide price and everything after the 1st one is complete. You
just pay for materals so it should not be more than $20.00 ?"US

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.