Re: Gender

To: buchanan@preferred.com
Subject: Re: Gender
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:57:35 EDT
Most definitely Female.

 They can be stubborn, ornery, hard to get along with, cost money,
irrational, illogical, cost money to keep, constant source of worry and
finally will cause you to spend money for things you didn't even know you
needed or wanted.
 Then five minutes later they can turn into the most enjoyable, carefree,
fun, most loving things on the face of the earth. They will take you to
where you've never been before, make you wonder how you got along without
them, and cause great envy among your friends.

Just like my MG!

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget

On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 19:47:53 -0400 Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
writes:
>There are probably thousands (well, hundreds) of years of MG
>experience on
>this list. I was just wondering if anyone has discovered if MGs are
>male or
>female? I have my own opinion. Just curious.
>

>Tom Buchanan
>buchanan@preferred.com
>http://pages.preferred.com/~buchanan/mg.html
>http://www.ffwd.bc.ca/abcs/index.html
>1974 MGB-GT
>Kingsport, TN

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]