RE: Screws to fasten MGA frame onto car

To: "'Simon Matthews'" <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Screws to fasten MGA frame onto car
From: "Unger, Larry G" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:29:48 -0400
Simon Matthews wrote:

> Thanks to an earlier request, I know that that these
> screws are 1/4-28 thread. But I cannot find machine
> screws with this thread. Can anyone give me any
> suggestions on where I might find a set. FYI, I am in
> the SF Bay Area.

Simon,

Obviously you don't have Todd Clarke's MGA Parts Catalogue
(Clarke Spares and Restoration)... ;^)  Give him a shout
at 215-348-0595 ... he specializes in fastners, clips,
and other odd bits for the 'A' ... its a must have !!!!

Not sure exactly which screws your looking for ... "frame
onto car" ... ???? ... (perhaps you meant body onto the
frame? )... but, odds are that Todd will have them.

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
'61 MGA 1600 MkII