Reverse Lights

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reverse Lights
From: "Erik Brzoska" <sniper98@mailexcite.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:39:03 -0700
Hi All,

I am new to this list as a submitter, but I have been reading it for a while
now!
I just got my 77 MGB on the road after 2 months of intense restoration work and
WOW was it worth it!!!

The only things that I have yet to get to work are: the reverse lights, side
blinkers, radiator fan (aftermarket), and refurbish the brakes.

The reverse light bulbs are good and one of the wires is getting flow, but the
other wire is not.
This leads me to believe the switch is bad or the wires to it are detached.
How do I access it?
Also I am concerned about the possibility of screwing up the O/D if I have one,
how can I tell?
The numbers say I don't have one though SN 18V883AE!

Any help, tips, warnings always appreciated,
Erik.