1st. time ever solved(?)for now

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1st. time ever solved(?)for now
From: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:51:01 -0400

Greetings from southern Ontario,

Getting back to thank all who could respond to my dead B plea.
It tuns out the best guess and probable cause was a stuck starter(_on_ the_
head_ Dick_)It was one of my guesses in the beginning, but my mechanical
knowledge & confidence are  not very high.  I did go over all suggestions
on the car, I always learn a bit crawling around the B, but finally a few
delicate taps to the starter itself seemed to remedy the problem.

Again, Thanks To All.  This list is great.

Best regards,

Bob Holton
80 B LE
NAMGBR #8-3571