Re: My son's picture in the MGB Driver

To: jroverca@tiac.net
Subject: Re: My son's picture in the MGB Driver
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 00:15:13 EDT

Cc: DEUTAS37@ONEONTA.EDU
>Subject: My son's picture in the MGB Driver
>

>I thought I'd get at least one or two comments or "did you see"s about
>Adam's picture in the most recent issue of North American MGB
>Register's MGB Driver (page 38). I guess nobody saw it.
>
>Safety Fast,
>David Deutsch

Heck.... I assumed EVERYBODY saw it!! but we were all politely silent
since by now the poor lad must be having withdrawal symptoms from being
several hundred miles away from his car!
Anyway, i was totally absorbed in page 34 anyway!!......hehe
Cheers Adam - is it snowing up there yet????

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]