RE: vocation survey

To: "Ben Ruset" <bruset@home.com>, "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: RE: vocation survey
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:09:46 -0400
>At 09:51 AM 10/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>This is a perfect example of Pual's question on missing mail.  I never saw
>>the survey at all nor the results
>
>I did. Larry posted it several months ago.
>
>Larry, give it to me and I will post it on my site, if you want!
>
>BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com
Sorry I have missed this whole thread. I have been out of sorts for the
last few weeks. What with moving and other things to occupy my mind. I
sent the summary to Ben just now. I am going to get back to editing the
names from the posts and will get it to some web page or oter shortly.
Sorry about the dely.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.