RE: Getting a MGB

To: "Mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Getting a MGB
From: "Robb Johnson" <RCJ@lv.rmci.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:54:35 -0700
I just bought a 79 MGB and was able to finance $4,000 (the car is in
fantastic condition). I had to go to a high interest loan company to get the
money. This was okay because I paid it off in two months. But I did get the
loan to make sure I got the car and not the next guy. The name of the
company is "The Associates" . I think there a nation wide company. Anyway
it's worth a try.

Robb Johnson
79 MGB