Re: Missasauga (sp?) autojumble

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Missasauga (sp?) autojumble
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:11:12 -0400 (EDT)
On 10/23/98 10:52:07 you wrote:

>Sorry if this is a repeat post - I posted before, and never saw it---
>
>Do any of our Canadian listers have any info about this event this
>coming Sunday?  Like the hours and location?
>
>-NORY
>
>Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
>ONLY problem.
>
> '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
> '74 Midget & '71 parts car
> '94 Ford Ranger
> '86 Ford Escort
> '89 Ford Probe
> '96 North American Shepherd
> '94 Tigger Cat/Wheel Chock
> '98 White Cat/Wheel Chock #2 (Lucy Fur)
>
>Car pages and other stuff:
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9101
>
>Home Improvement Homepage:
>http://www.angelfire.com/ny/nory
>
>NEW Legal / Law Enforcement Page:
>http://members.tripod.com/~nory

Nory:  The Autojumble sponsored by the Toronto MG Car Club is Sunday Oct. 25,
1998 from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.  It is located at the International Center 6900
Airport Road, Mississauga.

>From Buffalo or Niagara Falls take the QEW past Hamilton and towards Toronto.
>Take the 427 North past the Airport and exit at Dixon/Airport Road. At the
>light you will turn left and the International Center will be about 2 miles on
>your left.

The International Center is opposite the Toronto International Airport at what
is it's northwest corner. It is a fairly large facility but should be well
signed advising which building the event is in.

Wish I could make it but we're moving and just a little to busy to get there.

Hope we see you again at The British Sports Car Flea Flea Market In Ancaster,
Ontario on April 18, 1999.

                                                        Don Ainsworth